Primary Care Physicians
Stay at the Forefront of Clinical Medicine.
Diagnostic ultrasound devices have become increasingly powerful, portable, and affordable.
The all-new Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) FocusClass from 123sonography addresses this critical knowledge gap, providing medical professionals like you with world-class instruction on point of care ultrasound.
So make a change -- learn ultrasound today! Sign-up now and receive more information in the coming days!
- Be more competent and confident in your clinical practice
- Save critical time in making a diagnosis
- Develop more trust with your patients
- Achieve a better understanding of important disease processes
- Drive decision making and help your patients
Point of Care Ultrasound can be applied in many scenarios including: Dyspnea, Chest pain, Abdominal and Pelvic pain, Peripheral edema, MSK symptoms, Pregnancy, and More!
Learn State-of-the-Art POCUS Fundamentals with:
- Five hours of high-quality video content
- Fun and motivating professional instruction
- Easy to follow hands-on demonstrations
- Pratical examples for the clinic
- Proven didactic principles
Why Learn Point of Care Ultrasound?
With the rapid advances in ultrasound technology, Point of Care ultrasound as a diagnostic tool could very well be the stethoscope of the future. While traditional methods of performing a physical examination are of critical importance, healthcare practitioners that become skilled in the use of point-of-care ultrasound will become uniquely empowered.
Through this course, where higher fidelity, lower cost, and portable handheld ultrasound units are coupled with 123sonography’s high quality ultrasound training solutions, a unique opportunity arises for the modern practitioner: Healthcare providers, facilities, and health systems that strategically incorporate point-of-care ultrasound into clinical practice will rapidly distinguish themselves from those who refrain from incorporating this highly valuable modality.
- Primary Care Physicians
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Students
- Healthcare professionals interested in focussed Ultrasound education
THOMAS BINDER, MD
DIRK BECKER, MD
MARTIN ALTERSBERGER, MD
PATRICIA KOSTER, MD
WILFRIED RÖTHY, MD