What you will learn
In this chapter you will learn to understand the hemodynamics of “volume overload” and learn more about our integrative approach towards assessing aortic regurgitation. You will see more than others by following our step-by-step approach.
- Understanding the pathophysiology of AR
- What causes AR
- What findings can be seen with echo in AR
- How to quantify aortic regurgitation with Doppler
- What are the limitations of echo in assessment of AR
- When should patients with AR be operated
- Basics 11:49This video lecture is only available for subscribers!
- Quantification 23:50This video lecture is only available for subscribers!
- Acute AR 04:19This video lecture is only available for subscribers!
- Surgery 07:36This video lecture is only available for subscribers!
- Summary 02:24This video lecture is only available for subscribers!
you are about to start the "Aortic Regurgitation" quiz and evaluation.
The quiz contains 10 questions, so you need to answer 8 correctly (pass mark 75%).
We designed the quiz as a learning experience as well, it is not just a testing tool. Some questions were not taken directly from the course.
Once you have done the quiz, complete the short evaluation to be able to claim your CME certificate.
We wish you good luck!.
All the best, your 123 Sonography Team
This quiz is only available for subscribers!Get the Echo MasterClass Course
Click on the link below to download or print your fact sheet.